Those of you who are regular readers of my blog will have read my blog post a few months back “What do you think?” As part of my NHS Leadership Academy Seacole Programme we had to develop an initiative and this blog was part of the consultation into my initiative. My initiative was “to support the sharing of evidence in #WeNurses discussions” The initiative so far has involved:
- Production an infographic that provided a starting point / point of reference > http://www.wenurses.com/blog/EBP.php
- Production of a consultation blog and various other consultations and meetings including with you guys > http://teresachinn.co.uk/what-do-you-think/
- Production of an supporting blog > http://www.wenurses.com/blog/EBP.php
- Launch of a hashtag #EBP
- Encouragement and role modeling of sharing evidence via #EBP both during #WeNurses discussion and for general use
- Sharing of the evidence that was shared during chats in each summary > http://www.wenurses.com/MyNurChat/archive/archivewenurses04092014.php (See at bottom of summary)
We have a long way to go still, its all very early days, and there are further plans afoot. However because I made this project part of my NHS Leadership course I have to evaluate it now!! Which is where I need your help please.
I want to keep the evaluation simple, as I know you are all really busy so just three questions:
How are you finding using #EBP?
What do you think went well with the implementation of #EBP?
How do you think we can improve the sharing of evidence during #WeNurses Twitter discussions?
Thank you all so much for your help in the development of this project – I hope that we will be able to develop it further in the coming months.